MORNING 2 TANK LOCAL CHARTER
7 days a week
Time: 8:00 am
$139 - $149
Includes air tanks and weights(all prices shown are before taxes, fees, and any scuba equipment needed)
We invite you to spend a morning exploring two different dive sites along the Kona coast on our 46ft Newton Dive Special, the Honu One. On this charter, you can expect to see many of our endemic fish, view old lava formations, maybe spot the hard to find octopus, see a resting white tip reef shark, and encounter many other creatures that call this their home.
*If there are certain dive sites you have your heart set on we recommend private chartering the Honu Lele
- Proof of certification
- Been diving within the past 2 years. If you have been dry for 2 years a successful checkout dive must be completed before joining the dive group on your next charter.
- You must be in good health with NO heart conditions
- You must be able to converse in English
- You must dive with a computer
- We require Junior open water divers ages 10-11 to dive with a private guide due to their depth restriction. Please call for availability.
- We require divers 12 - 17 years old to dive with a parent or guardian OR a private guide. Please call for availability.
What is included?
- Experienced guides
- Small dive groups - 6:1 ratio
- Educational briefing of dive sites
- Valet dive service - you are still expected to perform your pre-dive safety check
- Fresh fruit and a variety of snacks during your surface interval
- Hot water shower - a divers favorite!