1. Provide their own transportation.
2. **Academics completed.
3. E-learning students MUST be affiliated with Kona Honu Divers or additional charges will apply ($90)
4. Arrive on time. Additional charges may apply if late to class.
5. To thoroughly read the medical questionnaire before filling out the document and obtain a doctor's release prior to arrival, if needed.
6. Bring or purchase required personal gear (mask & snorkel are required) We offer a try before you buy option on most masks. Fins are available for rent.
**For any student that has not completed their assigned independent study PRIOR to the confined water training; or arrives LATE, or does not have a Physicians release, if needed, make-up classes, if available, will be scheduled for an additional charge of $200 per day or $25 per hour we are waiting for the student to complete their independent study.