WHO SHOULD GO? The scuba diving enthusiast and their family that wants to experience the beauty of soft corals and anemones blanketed in fish in the most relaxing atmosphere. Paradise Taveuni resort and the island are also great places for the non-diving partner or family to explore and feel pampered. Families that want to dive and feel comfortable leaving their kids on-shore with capable supervision and fun things to do.
WHERE IS IT? Paradise Taveuni resort located on little Taveuni island in the heart of Fijiian isolation, where the weather is fairly stable all year round with water temperatures ranging from 80-82 degrees Fahrenheit. Join us as we explore the waters of Taveuni island on Paradise Taveuni's spacious new boat. Drift past walls of multi color soft corals.
WHEN: February 20 - 27, 2018
What: World Renowned for it's soft coral rainbow reef some of the wildlife that you can expect to see and possibly swim amongst includes clownfish and their anemone homes, psychedelic colored giant clams, ribbon eels, giant morays, and brilliantly colored schooling fish in their thousands. You may also see giant manta rays, pelagic stingrays, frogfish, schools of tuna, mackerel, and even napoleon wrasse! Check out the videos below to see what other divers were lucky enough to swim amongst!
- The Zoo located at the Legendary Rainbow Reef
- White wall - an underwater skyscraper covered in white soft corals
- Orgasm (Vuna Reef) - Is a wall facing the open ocean featuring Sharks, Rays, Napoleon Wrasse and Spanish Mackerel or Giant Tuna from the deep
. . . and much much more!
Also called the garden island. With a local population that lives a carefree island lifestyle. The island is abundant with colorful plants and waterfalls. Locals practice singing and dancing regularly as it is an integral part of their oral history. Visit town to pick up Fijian arts and crafts or bask in the locals smiling faces and warm greetings.
Each of the newly built lodgings includes ocean views from each room, tropical outdoor shower in your own private lava-rock garden, generous king bed, spacious deck to read and enjoy the views and air conditioning. No TV! No phones!The Deluxe Oceanfront Vales on the northern side of Paradise are the best choice for our scuba divers being closer to the Paradise Dive Shop and our private Marina
The Deluxe Oceanfront Vales on the southern side of Paradise are the best choice for our scuba divers being closer to the dive shop and our private marina.
Non-refundable deposit $595 with balance due by Dec 1, 2017Please contact Virginia with any questions: email@example.com
- Tanks, weights, belts, and unlimited air fills with a total of 15 boat dives and unlimited shore dives
- Snorkeling from Boat with a snorkel guide
- All meals and snacks. Breakfast, 1 course lunch, and 2 course Dinner
- Unlimited water, coffee, tea, and juices
- Transfer from domestic airport on Fiji to and from Paradise Resort
- International airfare
- Domestic airfare to Taveuni
- Taxes 25% Fijian Excise Tax
- Crew gratuity
- Full rental equipment set FJ$60/day or FJ$40/Day without Computer
- Nitrox FJ$20 per tank