MORNING INTRODUCTORY SCUBA DIVE
Day: 7 days a week beginning July 9th
Time: 7:40 am at the boat. $239
Includes two dives and all equipment
- Must be 12 years of age or older
- You must be in good health with NO heart conditions and have a clear medical or a physicians release
- Be able to speak, read, and understand English
- You must have basic swimming skills
- You should be comfortable in open ocean
- You should be a proficient snorkeler
Read this Medical Statement and Questionnaire
prior to booking this activity. If you have a "YES", to any question, you MUST have physicians release. If you have a "YES" and do not provide a physicians release you will not be permitted to dive and a refund will not be available if made known less that 48 hours before the scheduled charter.
What will you learn?
You will learn the basic skills to scuba dive with a dive professional for the morning. This is NOT a certification.
- Briefing of dive equipment
- Ear equalization techniques
- Mask flood and clearing
- Regulator recovery
How long will I be underwater?
As long as possible! Your underwater time will be determined by your air consumption and comfort but average time underwater is between 30-50 minutes per dive.
What should I bring?
Make sure you come wearing your swimsuit!
Bring a rashguard and sun protective clothing and if you must wear sunscreen make sure it is reef safe.
Bring your reusable water bottle to cut down on waste.
Can my certified family members join me underwater?
You will be on the same boat and at the same sites, but in different dive groups underwater. If you wish to dive together the certified diver will need to sign up for an intro with you.